Plan: hcg
Stats: 192/142/138 Female 67 inches
BF:
Progress: 93%

Quote:
Originally Posted by confused??
TSH with REFLEX FREE T4
TSH 3.06

I am confused because I have been reading where the levels have changed but many doctors have not converted over (such as this lab). Also I went from the hospital to surgery. No treatment and no meds. Even with those labs I was not aware that my potassium was considered low and my glucose was considered high because all the doctor told me was that I was normal. Can anyone help me?

I don't know about most of the tests but your TSH is too high, why it's too high though we don't know yet.

you need to get the tests: Free T3 and Free T4 and Anti TPO (to check for Hashimotos).

as Scarlet posted above TSH is not a good marker for thyroid issues as it can move up to 3 points in a day...having said this you certainly aren't "normal"

most people feel better with their TSH at or around 1, with the new ranges anything above 3.30 is hypo however even if it's around 2 and you have symptoms there's reason to treat.

you can order your own thyroid tests at healthcheck usa or econolabs without a doctors script. use code 12345 at healthcheck usa and the total bill should be under 100$

then you need to find a doctor that treats thyroid based on how you feel and not what a textbook says...The Armour site has a place where you can input your zip code (actually put in zip codes for areas up to 1 hour away from you, good thyroid docs are hard to find) and a list of doctors in your area will come up. Another good site for that is Shomon's Top Doctors site, these are all patient recommendations so read the info on the doctors.
Unfortunately with the dearth of good thyroid doctors (and this includes NPs etc) you will need to educate yourself, check out stopthethyroidmadness and other forums such as realthyroidhelp.com