#65   ^
Old Mon, Mar-08-10, 08:37
Registered Member

Plan: candida diet
Stats: 116/113/110 Female 5'1"
BF:
Progress:

HI peteranac,

I feel better now, since you're under the care of a naturopath and you've explored the dosage levels etc!!

As I mentioned, the original discussion related to absinthe, which had wormwood but in much higher doses (hence its recreational drug effects on people).

Sounds like you're getting better anyway, which is the main thing.

Have you tried Threelac? I'm just interested to find out what people have thought about it, if anything, since I'm thinking of adding it to my regime.

I'm feeling a bit discouraged, due to the slow nature of this treatment in general. I know that everything I've read from other people also suggest that candida treatment is a longer term thing and progress is in months rather than days, but it's still getting depressing.

As for the parasite, at least you can get it out. They have said mine is the amoebic type and I'm stuck with it because there have been no successful treatments against blastocystis hominis, although having said that, garlic and oil of oregano can help keep the numbers down.

Anyway, sorry to sound like I'm in a negative frame of mind, but I am a bit at the mo.

It's good to hear of your progress, though, and I'm happy to hear you're on the mend mostly!