#7   ^
Old Sun, Feb-07-10, 18:42

Plan: 0
Stats: 120/120/120 Male 66
BF:
Progress:

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfstrike
Robinhoode,I am same way as you.I love the sugar rush and work better until I crash.It just freaking sucks its like that but it is.But you also get these brain enhancements while in ketosis.

Also and this is a big one is caffeine makes your brain sharper by large magnitude.Without my caffeine I am like a vegetable in the morning.

How much rice and beans u eating compared to the sugar and what is the sugar source?If its soda then trust me your taking in ALOT of caffeine.

For the most part, I have been off of sugar for a least a couple of weeks now. Maybe a piece of fruit was thrown in that time interval, but it did not seem to affect my energy levels much. This is only the past 3 or so days that I've been getting back it so I can concentrate enough to do my HW. I would love to get into ketosis but as I said, I don't really have a lot of time to make that kind of switch at the moment. I will make a genuine attempt during the summer.

As far as caffiene goes, I don't even touch soda anymore. I don't even like the taste of the stuff anymore. I have been drinking green tea on occasion, but it doesn't seem to affect my energy levels that much. Maybe my wit is a bit sharper, but it's too subtle to notice.