View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Thu, Dec-31-09, 21:45

Plan: moderate carb
Stats: 300/209/154 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress: 62%

I'll be upfront.....I'm not a fan of The Jimmster although I've 'followed' him for quite a while. I too noted his 28 Dec comments with interest. I truly wish him luck but I suspect he will continue to struggle as he has yet to come clean/honest with himself (one example....a 50 pound gain is not a SLIGHT gain - even with a 180 pound loss, it's nearly a 30% regain).

I hate to be suspicious...but he makes his money with his advertisements. Hits on his site are important for getting contracts with advertisers. Over the past couple months, he hasn't had hardly any comments - i.e. decreased hits. At one point when he was in contention with the Zero Carb people, there must have been a massive amount of hits based upon comments on The Jimmster's sites AND the Zero Carb forum.

I'm with you Lisa....and with numerous other people that have tried to 'reason' with him....drop the frankenfoods and see what happens. To hear him talk, he has dropped the frankenfoods - in favor of the Eades shake system. We'll see how it goes for him....he wasn't overly successful with maintaining that program in the past.

And, just to reiterate...I do wish him well, I'm just not a fan of his. I certainly know first hand the frustration of doing everything within your power and not getting where you want to be.