View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Dec-30-09, 19:30
Every day is day one

Plan: AtkinsMaintenance/IF
Stats: 185/145/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 133%
Default Who Follows Jimmy Moores Blog-Livn' la Vida Low Carb?

I think I mangled the title--sorry

I don't keep up with it so much because I always remember he was a huge proponent of a lot of low carb type processed foods, breads etc.

I happen to click on his blog and was reading down a few entries and the December 28th entry is about how he is gained back 50 pounds in the past couple of years. (I know that dieting and keeping the weight off is hard. I've been around that block). He's blogging that it's getting more and more difficult to shed the weight. He's getting his thyroid evaluated which is good. But, the thing that is puzzling me is that he talks about changing up his WOE--why doesn't he just go back to the clean basics without the frankenfoods, eliminate the wheat, watch his portions, eat only when hungry, eliminate his snacking, watch the calories, don't over eat, and as suggested by others to give IF a try. Not that he has to IF--but, why not go back to basics. I guess I'm just scratching my head

Jimmy's had such great success and has been such an inspiration getting the LC gospel out there, I guess I just want to shout--dude, go back and read the book--climb that carb ladder and ditch all frankenfoods and faux products!

Far be it for me to think I have all the answers (I'm scared straight right now that I'll be where I was again May 19th), but I knew what I had to do--I can only think of one franken food I eat and wheat makes me so sick that I stay away from it with a 10-foot pole.

I'm just puzzeled...that's all.

That's what I get for being bored and thinking I'll entertain myself with a couple of blogs.

Lisa
Sponsored Links