View Single Post
  #182   ^
Old Sun, Nov-29-09, 20:43

Plan: southbeach
Stats: 160/162/140 Female 5'3
BF:
Progress:

Well, I'm 33 years old, and have no diabetes. I am overweight now, but I can remember having this as a child I think around 7 years old...and I was actually normal weight throughout my childhood and all the way through highschool, but I always had this darkening of my armpits and innerthighs and neck area. I have a 13 year old girl and a 9 year old boy, and they both have it. They are not overwieight and have been tested for diabetes too. I have been through big depression over this, and totally hopeless. I just can't believe that there is no cure, not even anything to make it at least better. I have gone through many creams, some of which have only made it worse. .. I'm just hoping that my kids don't have to go through as much emotional pain as I have. All the doctors have also told me is sorry there is no cure.

I live on a border city to Mexico. I went to a dermatologist over there, which actually prescribed my son some creams that worked that she makes. However, it costed me $300 a month, and even if I had the money, the violence in Mexico is horrible, I would not risk my kids or my safety.