View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Mon, Nov-23-09, 11:19

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 149.6/143/130 Female 170cm
BF:Stats not updated
Progress: 34%

Yeah! To cut back on work hours! I'd love that, better yet, I'd love to be a stay at home mom for a year at least. But then I don't think I'd manage to eat anything with no income, I think that would definitely hamper BFing !
I'm a SMC so gotta go to work.

She is fine with solids, and really likes to eat independently. I love to watch her pick up peas with her tiny fingers maneuver them into her fist and stuff the whole fist into her mouth. She actually gets 2-3 peas in that way. Its amazing! My dogs love it too, they eat anything that fall out of her fist on the way! Sometimes she drops food in their mouths, and sometimes she unintentionally teases them. I spend most meals laughing hysterically!

I know enough is getting in, what happens on the way is weird, I find lots of food in the diaper. She doesn't digest a lot of it, that is why I depend so much on her BF.

I just hate supplementing with formula. I don't feel inadequate as a mother because of this (although most of the time I feel more like a big sister), (I'm definitely an inadequate mother because I don't keep up with the house work, but who cares...). I would be much more happy if she could have only BM and solids. I put a lot of effort into pumping and feel that the amount is small. I am proud to pump, I walk out of the office each day with my bag in one hand and the pumped milk flaunted in the other! I call it my priceless drop collection. 80-110 ml is what I produce in 8 hours at work, I pump 2-3 times. It's sad, but it is better than nothing.

What kind of struggle do you have BFing your DD?