#7   ^
Old Fri, Jun-26-09, 01:36

Plan: Ray Peat (not low-carb)
Stats: 00/00/00 Female 164cm
BF:
Progress: 51%

Quote:
Originally Posted by catsrus
I'm wishing you good luck and also congratulations!
I notice you only had 17 lbs to loose total. I only had between 15 & 20 and it bugs me because people keep saying that's why it's so hard, or sort of have the attitude that that little isn't a big deal. To me that kind of thinking makes it harder to stay committed.
I am in agreement - 5 more pounds gone by August 12th!!!

Thank you very much for your kind words!!!

I know what you mean about the "small amount" we have to lose seeming insignificant to some people, but we really should take no notice of that!!!

I know that I still have a lot of extra wobble on my upper thighs and the butt is still pretty prominent compared with women I know who have more athletic figures. OK, to most people, I probably look OK as I am, but the peskiest thing is at my current weight is that I am between sizes!!! A US 8 is what I'm aiming for, but most size 8 jeans are a tad too tight still, and the 10s are starting to look really baggy and unattractive, too!!! So, to find clothes that fit nicely, I have to lose about another five pounds, whether I like it or not!!!

Plus, I really do not like the way my thighs jiggle about when I see myself in a full-length mirror walking around after a weigh-in!!!

Take care and good luck with your own project!

amanda