View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Thu, Apr-23-09, 20:21

Plan: LC and almost vegan/IF
Stats: 190/179.6/150 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 26%

We are beachin it thank god! Disney is NOT my idea of a vacation. lol... been there and done that but it was carzy. I mean it was fun and who doesn't like Mickey right but the kids were young and it was just way too hectic to be called a vacation. A vacation to me is laying on the beach or out at a pool...lol Seriously though I have been going to the same place for Spring Break since I was 3. I am almost 40...lol We love it there. My parents own a condo and we rent one so alot of my family comes and it's like home away from home for us. The difference this year is only 1 of my 3 kids will be there. My son (almost 22) couldn't get off work this year and my daughter (almost 19) is in boot camp. So needless to say it will be different. We have new babies in the family this year though so it should be fun. Thank god they aren't mine is all I gotta say about that!!! So glad to be ending the raising stage so I can start enjoying my young adults. My youngest is 14 and it's hard enough keeping an eye on her.

Sorry kinda long winded tonight I guess.

As far as the new WOL. I am very happy so far. It's been a little tough today because I am very low on groceries but I made it. I almost have all the sugar stuff out. I have some organic cereal I just love but it has a little bit of sugar in it so I won't buy it anymore. Good thing I like whole grains and oatmeal etc. I absolutely love Agave Nectar as well and it is nice to be able to add a bit of sweet to some things instead of feeling deprived. I should be able to do okay in FL. My only issue is I will want to have a few drinks. I am going to. If I tell myself I can't I will go overboard and I don't want that. I have bought some sulfite free organic wine (2bottles) and I plan to make some kickin Margaritas with fresh everything (lime and fruits) and a splash of agave. I will not succomb to artificial sweeteners or the nasty chemical mixes this year so it is a big step in the right direction for me. My mouth is watering already. lol

As far as acid reflux I hear ya!! I used to have it bad as well but I use Natures Sunshine peppermint oil and I have pretty well cured that beast.

Don't know if I will get a chance to check in tomorrow or not but if I don't have a great week and thanks for the support!!!