View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Fri, Apr-17-09, 18:05

Plan: Dr. Eric Westman's/Atkins
Stats: 150/148/132 Female 5'-4"
BF:
Progress: 11%

Nancy - the lumpy thighs gotta go. They rub together and I feel so self conscious. I have a new collection of Bermuda shorts and I don't want to be resigned to this forever! Yes - it isn't much and I am not saying that it is - weight wise. But it is a cosmetic issue though that I don't really want to live with forever. I'd probably be the right candidate for this type of surgery though I am not sure I want to go through the suffering involved. If it was just lipo, I would have already done it. The skin in that area isn't tight anyway. I saw some pictures of a lady that got the inner thigh area done (like I need) and her skin in that area looked like California raisins! Yuck! So, without a lift procedure for that area, the fat actually looks better. I guess I should be glad that I am losing it so painfully slow - for that reason alone.

I really burnt my endo's butt when he kept saying it's a "non issue." I said "Greg, didn't you go to Bosley or some other hair club and do something about your receding hairline? Why did you feel the need to do that? I find bald men attractive!" I think he may have gotten it then.

I am losing a little finally........knock on wood........but he told me it is mostly water. I have been really puffy for so long so I am relieved that SOMETHING is FINALLY happening. SOMETHING is finally changing!!!! WOO HOOO!!!!