Old Fri, Mar-13-09, 11:34

Plan: induction
Stats: 183/176/125 Female 5'1
BF:
Progress:
Angry

Current weight - 161.5 Goal Weight 130

Hello Again!

Ok I have been doing really well after falling off the wagon last weekend and had lost a total of 7 pounds this far. It's really hard for me to stay on when my DH and DD are not part of this diet and we are always on the run with a 2 year old on the weekends. Anyhow, got back on and lost the 7 pounds and all was well till last night.. Had a Porterhouse steak and few veggies and a Hansans drink. Had bought these drinks before which have 0 carbs, sugar, etc.. but this time bought a new flavor. My DH asked for a drink after practically all was gone and said, How come your drinking so many carbs today?? My faced turned BRIGHT RED and heart sank!!! Thought he was kidding... I looked at the can... and it said... 39 G of CARBS and 39 G of SUGAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was so disappointed in myself... Still trying to shake that off..
Lesson to this is too, READ all labels at all times..

Good thing is my weight stayed the same, totally tried to flush myself out with water last night, lol!

Well, its the weeked and every weekend I try and try to stay on induction, Perhaps this weekend and moving forward I can....
**Fingers Crossed**

GOOD LUCK ALL!!

Cynthia

I really love reading these posts and there is so much encouragement here! Thank you all!!

If anyone wants to email me directly, say as a Atkins pal, please do: Austinsmommy2009~blackberry.net