View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Tue, Feb-17-09, 01:34
Monday came.

Plan: my own
Stats: 275/219.4/155 Female 5'4"
BF:ummm . . . ?
Progress: 46%

That was my thought, too, reading your post--hubby is going to take notice in a few more months when you hit 140~ at which point it might be a moot point for him.

Regarding chocolate: I have discovered the Lindt 85% cocoa dark chocolate bars. They're big, and very LC, and I find a small portion very, very satisfying. That will satisfy my chocolate craving, instead of setting off a feeding frenzy, and it's self-limiting--I think that's how `normals' relate to chocolate--a little is nice, and then--no more! I free-feed on it at will, and it doesn't seem to slow me down (any further, that is--I'm finding this is a slow boat for me as well--also started in July, also about halfway there). I eat it with a handful of raw walnuts, and am very satisfied, as well as feeling like I'm getting my superfood nutrients in. Warning, though: I crave it if I go for too long without it.

Congrats on hitting such a milestone--you must feel terrific at 166. It's been a few years, but I remember feeling lean and limber and having lots of clothes to choose from at that weight--and it will only get better! Keep up the good work!

Thanks for posting--love the inspiration that I find on the milestones forum.