View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Thu, Jan-16-03, 11:18
Registered Member

Plan: somersize/atkins
Stats: 172/160/140
BF:
Progress: 38%

I have been somersizing since last may (6 Months), but I totally went off the wagon during Christmas, so now I am looking into Atkins and sort of doing a mixed Atkins/Somersizing WOE. I never did eat the high carb/fat free meals that Somers recommended. What is the point of having an whole grain bagel if you cant have butter or cheese on it? I didn't want to eat fat free products since it is overprocessed and full of stuff I cannot pronounce. Now, I occasionally have a baked good, or cereal made with low carb alternatives (soy powder, flax meal, almond powder) and I have it with fat (butter, cheese, clotted cream!)! I still occasionally eat fruit alone and I put no limit on how many low carb veggies I eat. I can't see myself ever getting into protein shakes or bars or buying atkins baking mix. I totally refuse to start purchasing high priced products with someones name on it, weither it's Somers or Atkins! I also cannot see myself spending a lifetime counting every carb I put in my mouth.

This probably has just confused you more. Sorry! If you have any questions about Somersizing, I'd be happy to help out. It worked for me. I lost 16 punds in 6 weeks!