View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sat, Jul-26-08, 14:45

Plan: PP
Stats: 125/123.8/117 Female 5'2 inches
BF:
Progress: 15%
Default Schwarzbein..is someone doing it now and gained....

Hello, I am 36 year old Mom of 3 little ladies I have been searching desperately for a forum for Schwarzbein Principle.. with no results at all...
I have been for some years following the zone, which was actually really nice and mantained me in my weight for 4 years, even during my pregnancy and after my pregnancy I lost my baby weight too.
Before this I tried the Schwarzbein principle, I don't remember for how many month the truth is that I gained weight and then I was stucked there so I moved from that. But in that time my Mom came to visit and stay with me for 3 months aprox. She came started the plan with me, and she lost weight, and felt wonderful. So for me was sad to get out of the plan, but I did. Still on my mind is the most intelligent plan and the best book I have read.
What I don't like about the zone, is that I love rice and grains,I believe deeply in the Lord, so for me I think if He made them I don't think is right not to eat them. In the zone I wasn't able to eat them almost, only oat, which I love. Also I am specially in love with all the good things in health that Dr. D.S. offers in her plan, it is what I want.
So after probably about 3.5 years or 4 in the zone, I came back to this plan, hoping this time I won't gain weight and be healed and lose also.
I have been here for 3 months (plus another month with no gluten from following Perfect Weight America)
The thing is, that again I gained (from 120 to 124-126) so I go up and down for this 4 months.
It is heart brokening.. I will like to know if someone is right now in my same situation, or has gone through that and now is doing fine
My problem is that I get lower back pain, even with this 5 to 7 ponds. I am happy I havent gained more.. But again it would be great to have advise.. or now someone who is going through the same... or went..
Thank you very much,
a great day for everyone
Sincerely,
M.
Sponsored Links