View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Sun, Jul-06-08, 12:55

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 255/241/170 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 16%

Thanks Leslie,

Wow, that's terrible the yeast is affecting you so severely! I hope your doc can help.

I wonder if doctors are loathe to touch it because conventional belief is it only affects people with compromised immune systems, plus rx treatment for fungus is so rough on the body. I've never been to a doctor that recommended vitamin/herbal remedies for anything but I believe we have a lot of help to be had from herbs.

Wow, that list describes me - tired, fatigued, unnaturally irritable, short attention, poor memory, painful breakouts, etc etc. I don't have many food sensitivities except garlic. Spit test was gross - got legs immediately.

After reading one of the posts in this forum outlining all the vitamins and herbs that help combat I started searching and came upon: http://www.fungusfocus.com/parasites/pproduct_guide.htm
I found the product guide very helpful.

Have you tried any of the remedies in separate doses instead of a pre-combined product? I ordered NOW Candida Clear yesterday (which has black walnut, olive leaf, OoO, Caprylic Acid, Pau D'Arco as the main items plus cat's claw.. but also garlic - I might not be able to tolerate it but I am going to give it a shot. If I can't tolerate it then I will take Pau D'Arco, Cat's Claw and Caprylic Acid and alternate with OoO and Olive Leaf. Plus echinaecea and a multi-dophilus to repopulate the good bacterias.

One thing I am wondering about the Candida Clear - since it has all of the products, should I still cycle with another yeast killer w/ different products every 2 weeks?

It might sound weird but I am kind of relieved - if my symptoms are all yeast, it explains a lot of the problems in the last few years and now I have hope that I might be able to stop taking antibiotics entirely if my skin clears up.

Alane