Old Thu, Apr-10-08, 04:20
I must do it for me!

Plan: South Beach influenced
Stats: 205/205/150 Female 5'4 1/2"
BF:100% needs work
Progress: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyMack
All I can say is dont knock it until you've tried it. Here in the UK PMcK is very well known

I lost 7lbs very easily just by listening to his basic I can make you thin CD and feel much more relaxed around food - plus its a good excuse for a nap!! Haven't tried the tapping but some of his visualisation techniques are interesting

I'm not saying its a miracle solution, otherwise I wouldn't also be on here lol but it has helped me slow down a bit while eating. Every little helps and it certainly doesn't do any harm.

Like all things though you have to keep it up , I haven't done his CD for a while (got lost in boxes when we moved - have only recently found it again) but am going to start doing it again this week. A friend of mine on another website has lost 17.5 lbs in about a month and has been using his techniques to help keep the cravings at bay...

While I agree with most of the other post about this guys method (info-mercial style) I agree with you that this may be a first step for a lot of people. Although it did take me several times of trying, to finally be able to watch his show. I like his message if not delivery. Take the time to be aware of your actions. Put some thought into how and what you feed your body for fuel. I am not so good at the visual techniques he approves, and the tapping doesn't work for me. But I agree with the message that it doesn't have to be a special diet (lc isn't so special as it is unprocessed food). I can't eat anything now without reading the label, only to find out they aren't reliable!
I think he's trying to put the power to control your eating back into your own hands, into your own mind. Whatever it takes to help some people is worth all of the silliness it seems to the rest of us! It's not like it hurts anyone right?
So if one person loses weight listening and following the program, while another person may lose weight by ROFL after listening to the program...it's all good! Let 'em laugh, I'm sure PMcK is laughing too...all the way to the bank!