View Single Post
  #91   ^
Old Tue, Dec-18-07, 10:25

Plan: Atkins (Strict Induction)
Stats: 183/120/115 Female 5'7.5"
BF:21.6%
Progress: 93%

Great!!! Day two went great for me - opened my window at 3:30 and closed it at 6:30. I plan to push it even later today as I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon. I will be checking back later. Peace - Jill

Quote:
Originally Posted by msalicia
DrH, or Jill : ) i can't tell you how much i appreciate your response. everything you wrote made sense, and i want to follow this WOL as acccuratley as possible. please, feel free to offer advice anytime. i'll rid of the bars, and ham, and exchange it for a steak and salad. that's so much better anyway. i'm glad that we're doing this together. my heart is in this 100%.
Ottawa, i need to read Dr.Mikes post. thank you for the note about 100 cal. or less during the fast. i think i missed quite a bit of information. i'll track down his thread.
wow, sugar alcohol's are ruthless as my weight gain has shown. i must be retaining a ton of water. i learned my lesson. good to know about the low carb skakes for when i'm in a bind like i was yesterday.
today i'm going to paint all day. i have 3 commissions before christmas and i'm really behind. it's funny how artists work well under this kind of pressure...or maybe it's just me : )
A biento
msalicia
p.s. i added a photo to my profile. not sure why it doesn't appear by my name, but it's in my profile.
Sponsored Links