View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Tue, Oct-23-07, 11:44

Plan: God's Will Be Done
Stats: 306/189/162 Female 5'7
BF:Morris Chestnut
Progress: 81%
Default Hot Pants!

Oh my super tight pants are feelin' loser today. I can actually breathe in them and my tummy looks super flat in them without getting that super overflow of tummy that comes up after putting on tight pants. Yeah, I feel super good. I've been on track this past week and still going strong. I know I'm looking good 'cause some of my co-workers are straight turning there noses up at me today. Teeheehee Feeling like my old self again, dropping those inches! Thank you Jesus!

One of my friendlier co-workers introduced me to soybeans (Edemomme's) which are high in fiber and low in carbs and you can get them either lightly salted or with no salt. I chose the lightly salted. I picked up a total of 5 packages from Trader Joes to keep in the freezer. They are so yummy. The perfect snack, taste great and cheap too.

Dive deeply into who you really are, and have the courage to explore your most treasured dreams. Keep yourself connected to those dreams, and they will play out upon the stage of your life. ~ Ralph Marston

Delight yourself in the Lord and He will grant you the desires of you heart ~Psalms 37:4
Sponsored Links