#149   ^
Old Fri, Oct-12-07, 04:40
Princess Sara

Plan: Dukan
Stats: 210/165.6/150 Female 5 ft 4 inches
BF:---
Progress: 74%

Sandy,
It has been a while since I posted on this thread. A LOT has been happening in my life lately. Anyway, I do have some 3 month pictures of the scars that I need to post....haven't gotten around to it. Also, I went Wednesday to my follow up visit -- over 4 months-- only to find his office closed! They wrote down next Wednesday, but told me this Wednesday...did the same to another patient. Grr. Anyway, my scars are fading along the front and back the best. The ones on my sides are still red...but not fiery. I'm not concerned about them. I know they will have faded out by a year's time. I am still having a lot of trouble with swelling. I start out the work week with no swelling pressure. By the end of the week (stress...on my feet, etc.) I am pretty swollen and feel strain in my posture. I plan to talk with the doctor about this next week.

I am scheduled for my neck--lower face lift for December 21. I will find out more information about that next week.

As to the length of this thread. That amazes me. Either I am a freak (ha, ha) or other people understand that sometimes plastic surgery is part of the weight loss process....gotta do something with the skin.

I'll get the pictures in this weekend. Gotta learn how to do photobucket. That has been on my list of to-dos for a long time.
Sara<><