Old Wed, Dec-04-02, 21:21
Registered Member

Plan: ProteinPower/Body-for-Life
Stats: 215/181.5/130
BF:47%/38%/18%
Progress: 39%
Talking C3/W1/D3

THANK YOU ALL ! ! !

Thank you ALL for your wonderful support!

Honestly, I think that the most challenging (excuse the pun!) part of doing a program like BFL is keeping the motivation as strong during the middle weeks--and ESPECIALLY during the final days--as it is at the beginning of the Challenge. I feel very fortunate to have this site as a resource--to help me succeed!

During Challenge One this site was INVALUABLE because I LEARNED about nutrition and exercise and metabolism from knowledgable people like Natrushka and TrainerDan. During Challenge Two this site was INVALUABLE because I could come here everyday and just read random posts to help keep my mind focused on my purpose. I do not yet know what Challenge Three has in store for me--but I'll DEFINITELY be here, learning from you all and getting stronger as a result of your support and enthusiasm!

I took last week off, but I started Challenge Three on Monday. Today is C3/W1/D3! It's been C R A Z Y at work. I work in the financial industry, so year-end is just INSANE because most Boards of Directors meet during first quarter. I haven't had a MOMENT to do anything.

But BFL has been like a LIFELINE during these dark days. Keeping the carbs low (and low-gi) has helped keep my blood sugar stable--and you already know all of the other positive effects!--so the nutrition has helped keep me balanced and fueled for the grueling, MARATHON work days. The AM workouts have relieved the overwhelming stress, helped me put my "game face" on before work, and has made me strong enough to face ANYTHING. BFL is, totally, going to help me make this the best year-end EVER!

I hope you are all growing strong and having fun in your Challenges!

Trilbe

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE:
Nat and Meg asked about my Challenge Two workouts. I will now post a separate thread with the details.