Old Sat, May-12-07, 12:07
Registered Member

Plan: Carbohydrate Addicts Diet
Stats: 172/165/150 Female 61
BF:
Progress: 32%

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannadanc
I, for one, sometimes appreciate the abject honesty that is shared on these forums. Given the opportunity to see the Universe through someone else's eyes is amazing. On the other hand, if anyone here has discovered a means to control what others think when they look at us, I hope they will jump right up here with it.

In the meantime, I go about my business - hoping I don't have toilet paper trapped in my waistband (have you ever done THAT?), spinach in my teeth, or my nose covered w/ brown pollen from sniffing the fragrant lilies at the garden store. Ah, the humble human being human!

For ME, this is truly not something I need to discuss in this way and here. Its way to personal, sacred and special to demean the Eucharist this way. Its not an average, ordinary human experience (and certainly will never be compared to toliet paper and spinach in my teeth) and nor for me, will it ever be. I would be horrified to watch it become just another flame war. So excuse/ignore my comment and I withdaw from this discussion.