Upper Arms - 17" / 15.75" / 15.25"
Hips - 47" / 44" / 42.75"
Waist - 36" / 34" / 33.25"
Thighs - 32.5" / 28" / 27.5"
Calves - 19" / 18.5" / 18"
Weight - 210.5lb / 192lb / 181.5lb
Body Fat - 47% / 42% / 38%

[IMG]Challenge Two Photos[/IMG]

I did NO cardio during Challenge Two. I focused intently and worked REALLY hard this Challenge, on building muscle. In the end, according to my bodyfat analysis (hydrostatic weighing) I gained one pound of muscle and lost 11.5 pounds of fat. This is a much better muscle-gain result than Challenge One, during which I gained ZERO muscle... So, I'm feeling pretty good about my progress!

I'm already planning my strategy for Challenge Three! I will start next Monday. For Challenge Two workouts I split my UBWOs and my LBWOs into two-day workouts, so I worked with the weights 6 days per week. For example, last week (C2/W12) Monday and Tuesday were LBWOs Wednesday and Thursday were UBWOs and Friday and Saturday were LBWOs. Whereas the previous week (C2/W11) Monday and Tuesday were UBWOs Wednesday and Thursday were LBWOs and Friday and Saturday were UBWOs.

For Challenge Three I will continue to split the body up in this manner, because I didn't feel that I was effectively achieving 10s for each and every body part, during each and every workout, when I tried to squeeze an entire UBWO or LBWO into one session. In addition to this approach I will add 2 days of cardio into Challenge Three. My plan is to spend Monday and Tuesday on UBWOs Wednesday and Thursday on LBWOs and Friday and Saturday doing the 20MAS. I'll let you know how it works out!

I kept my carbs in the 100g - 150g range. And I kept my fat low, around 30g. I used a variety of Myoplex shakes (Myoplex Lite, Myoplex Low Carb Ready-to-Drink, and Precision Protein Ready-to-Drink) and Designer Protein's Detour bars. I like this approach, so I will continue it in the next Challenge. I also enjoyed all of my free days! I think that those Sundays of food "freedom" kept me eating "clean" the rest of the week. I plan to continue this approach in Challenge Three as well!

I'm taking this week off--from both the workouts and the food plan. It's US Thanksgiving week, so I felt that would be wise...

Well, that's my story! I'll let you know, in 13 weeks, how Challenge Three turns out. I've attached Before and After pics, I hope they show up!

Trilbe
Attached Images
File Type: jpg beforeandafter_2.jpg (26.3 KB, 99 views)
Sponsored Links