#2   ^
Old Tue, Mar-06-07, 12:18
Registered Member

Plan: Schwarzbein
Stats: 267/259/220 Male 71 inches
BF:
Progress: 17%

Hi Denise,

You're exactly right - TSP is a very balanced program that takes just about everything into account (even stress management). It actually goes beyond WOE to WOL (Way of Living).

It is difficult to get testimonials for TSP, though. That's largely due to the fact that it's not an "instant fix" weight loss type of program. We Americans want everything, and we want it instantly. So if we don't see pounds melting away by Day Three, we tend to get discouraged and move on to something else. TSP is a longer-range program, and the weight loss occurs typically one, two or even three years out.

So one of two things usually happens.

One, a person trying the program quits after 6 or 8 weeks, because they aren't seeing weight loss (in fact, people who really need TSP actually gain some weight!). Or Two, TSP begins working for them, and they no longer need the support of this group, so they quietly drift away.

The net result is that you don't find many people frequenting this group (sometimes I wonder why I'm still here ), and testimonials are pretty hard to come by. But read all of the posts in all of the threads, and you will definitely read of people getting positive results.

So I encourage you to give TSP a real try. A minimum of 6 months. I think you're looking at it correctly, as a WOE/WOL that will make you healthier and feel better. At some undetermined point, your weight will correct to fit your new metabolism.

Hang in there, and give it your best shot.

Blessings,

-Don