Thread: Binging!!!
View Single Post
  #93   ^
Old Wed, Feb-21-07, 11:18

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 189/182/154 Female 5"4'
BF:
Progress: 20%

I also went to OA. I was standing in the parking lot waiting for my friend who didn't show up. A lady got out of her car and said Even if your friend doesnt come I will save you a seat next to me. I went in to this room full of people all looking at me with smiles. I went over and sat in the seat that was saved. I left the meeting thinking that I am finally in a room full of people that truely care and understood me. ( room full of angels)

I went back again and again to figure out why I was here. Finally monts later this Chinese man stood up and said I used to eat all day long. He said his new habit was three meals per day with one snack. Right away I connected to this story because I ate all day even in the middle of the night. So I started.

I had my breakfast ( could here the fridg yelling really loud in my ear come and eat something) I fought it off. I ate my lunch( again the loud yelling). Supper was the same and so was bedtime ( I couldnt sleep because of the yelling to come and eat). I fought this urge now the fridg is very quite I dont here it calling me. I stick to 3 meals I snack. Have for the past 5 years. I am still struggling to control my weight But it is more manageable with my new routine.

I still go back and feel really welcomed. I need to go back to find the other missing piece.

Just my thoughts
Loretta

I