Old Sat, Feb-03-07, 12:33
Registered Member

Plan: Paleolithic
Stats: 100/100/100 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress:

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatzrus
HOLY SHIT!?!?!?!?!?! you are amazing thank you so much for posting that. that's gonna be an amazing read. holy crap you guys you HAVE to look at those pictures. some of those kids have amazing amazing bone structures i am so jealous they are all so beautiful holy crap.
so the moral of this is just simply eating any animal food correct? abstaining from grains and sugars and eating meat meat and more meat. do you think eggs are ok too? although some of the tribes drank milk and some other stuff, the ones with the healthiest populations ate tons of meat and animal fat. DAMMM i wish my parents had fed me this way some of their skulls are such beautifully shaped im so dam jealous...
to the poster above who said they feel their cheekbones a little more prominent after eating carnivorous for 6 months can you tell me more? im around your age and your post has given me hope. i just gotta stick to all carnivore diet man look at those pictures you'll never have a bad craving again!!!

Those pictures ARE amazing, aren't they? It's amazing to think how much nutrition affects everything (and therefore controllable!)

I do a paleo/WestonPrice mix diet. I think the important thing is to obtain sufficient A, D, and the right kinds of fats, omega-3's and saturated fats (not so much polyunsaturates). But Asian cultures are considered traditional given their diets of fish, but they don't eat a lot of red meat and poultry. Grains and legumes are okay in the Weston Price diet as long as they're soaked/sprouted, and prepared carefully (as in the Swiss's rye bread). But paleo diet does not recommend grains. I avoid gluten, but do eat soaked brown rice.