#4   ^
Old Mon, Nov-18-02, 09:26
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 151/144/132
BF:
Progress: 37%

Hello again Ang

I am assuming here that you are bi/polar? I am also -- aint it fun?!!! what more can I say - well , as you know - I could say alot but will not .

I was always afraid of lithium - I do not know why - it was just an idea of mine - this goes way back into my 30's - am now 59 -- I know -- I am old, old old -- but hey - I am still here -WOWSER??!!! what an oddity? I never , ever thought I would be. For one thing I, at that age - late 20's and early 30's never believed the Dr.s in their diagnosis -- I still find it hard to believe them - however, when I look back -- I know they are and were right - but in 'today' - thats when I find it hard -- its only the accumilative past that convinces me -- of course - I have read and heard that it is a sympton of the disease also -- so I guess I am bonafide -

Another question - did your Dr. eliminate the Prozac also? are you now on only Topomax?

One thing I have noticed - on lcarbing I tend to get a little more manic - but feel better - always feel better manic , however , behaviour is a little 'weird' and hard on family and friends - even tho I think I am better.

Hoping you have a great day - do you have a journal ? I'll go see now - its so nice to talk to you --- Life can be grand sometimes!!! talk to you later ---