#1   ^
Old Sun, Dec-31-06, 12:19

Plan: Schwarzbein Principle
Stats: 226/226/150 Female 5'3''
BF:
Progress:
Default New~ Looking for motivation and Support

Hi,
My name is Teresa. I have been reading Dr. Schwarzbein's books for a couple years now and I just know that her program can heal my body. At first I couldn't do it as I thought TSP was too resrictive but I am at a point in my life where I have a choice about doing something. I am 39 years old. I'm about 75 pounds over-weight. I am pre-diabetic, insulin resistant with burnt out adrenal glands. My insulin levels are very high but my blood sugar has managed to stay in the upper levels of normal. I had pcos with several hormonal issues, which I though I could fix with a hysterectomy (having my uterus removed) and two years later then having my ovaries removed. That only made my hormonal issues worse... My cholesteral and triglycerides are through the roof. My body aches all the time. I am so tired all the time. I have no energy to do anything. All I want to do is sleep. I am tired of being tired. I have 3 children (16, 14, & 10) and a husband who are tired of me being tired. I feel lazy and I can't stand it any more. I don't even care about the weight loss at this point, I just want my life back. I really want to change my life. That is why I like TSP.

I just love Dr. Schwarzbein's endrocrinological approach. It make sense to me. I just need the movtivation to get going and keep going. I know once I feel better I will keep it going but it's getting there...

I need ideas about what stuff has worked for others with her plan.

What people are eating for their meals. She has meal plans in her book but sometimes what real people are eating is helpful.

What kinds of exercise are people doing.

Anything motivational.

Any links to other resources out there that would be helpful.

Thanks all! I look forward to getting to know you all!

Teresa
Sponsored Links