View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Thu, Nov-14-02, 21:58

Plan: Six week Body Makeover
Stats: 251.4/220.4/135 Female 65 inches
BF:
Progress: 27%

Hi, there..... yes, I think it's pretty common to feel overfull after RM. I had to work on eating less when I first started because I would be stuffed until the next day!

As to which book you have, it really doesn't matter much. All the Hellers' books have the exact same basis...restrict carbs to once/day and don't eat more than 4 times a day. All the rest of the plans and the salads and such are really not central to their plan. And the lists of LC and carbs are virtually identical from one book to the other, since 1991.

You will find as you read your books that there are about 4 pages that describe the way to do it, and the rest is "war stories". Inspiring, but not essential to your success. But pay very close attention to those few pages.....they are packed w/ vital information. Stick to the plan as they wrote it until you are well under way...then you can consider some options.

Take it easy, eat a bit less and get the principles firmly in mind and working for you, and you'll do just fine.

Take care....