#45   ^
Old Sat, Nov-09-02, 16:25
Registered Member

Plan: TKD/BFL
Stats: 133/117/115
BF:30/17/14
Progress: 89%

Iowagirl-

So how did your day go? So far so go for me. I even survived making Mrs. Fields chocolate chip cookies and I love cookie dough!

I took a spinning class this morning and my eating has been on track. When I'm on SKD days I drop weight very quickly. After I stopped CKD I did a several day refeed and then Halloween put a kink in my eating. I'm commited again. (I've been saying that a bit too much lately.) When I did the CKD I did it for 5 weeks and didn't cheat a bit. But everytime I got back down to my low weight it would be time for a carbup.

I'm going to my niece's in-laws for Thanksgiving. My mother is invited too. We're so blessed to have a wonderful extended family. My father died in a plane crash June '01 and the holidays aren't the same. His wife flies for Delta and with the airline situation she'll have to work. We used to have my mother and her ex-husband plus my dad and his wife and about 15 others. Everyone got along great. My mom was married to each of her husbands for 16 years! My father's wife is only 35 and 5 years younger than me! She's great and even after my dad's death my mom and I get together with her when she's in town. Enough of my crazy family!

Sounds like you'rer doing Thanksgiving at your house? Do you have many people over?

Gotta go to church service. It's amazing when the kids want to leave early to get to church.

Lisa (Hey Iowagirl- got a name?)