View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Mon, Sep-04-06, 08:34

Plan: Low Carb for LIFE
Stats: 160/160/145 Female 69
BF:
Progress: 0%

Kerri...

I am soo Glad you posted a reply on this thread...I was going to give up on it..I started it..and either no one has an interest in giving their opinion, or that nobody on here is going through it..

I can understand totally and completely what you mean..and even though usually I binge on healthy foods...i just eat BIG portions..and don't realize i am full until AFTER I finish it all..and then start feeling sick....it IS pathetic...

I have not seeked counseling or anything....I just think I can solve this on my own..have no idea how...but i know there is a way...WHERE there is a WILL ..there is a WAY...u know..

I was hoping to find people who suffer from there like i do...and hope we can walk each other through it..and even if its day by day..thats fine..as long as we help each other to prevent binging form happening....
Many people who are on diets...or workout programs and such...if they ever feel lazy..or feel they will fall off the wagon...they just come on here...and get support..or write in their journal..as a way to distract them..or get them back on track...and help them say to themselves.."you know..I CAN do this"...

If you would like..we could be buddies...If you ever FEEl like binging..just come on here...and post..vent...talk about it....get it out of your system...and keep a promise to yourself that you are not going to make your body a garbage can...and the same goes for me..(it is sooooo much easier SAID than DONE)....I feel I have all the tools and positive attitude to help myself..but don't know how to apply them...and it seems that i always manage to help others with their issue..but stuck with mine..

Let me know what u want to do..we could either do this? or get intouch by email or chat...

I don't want to sound desperate...But ENOUGH is ENOUGH...and I am willing to do wahtever it takes to get my life back in control..and I am sure you are as well..

GOOOOOD luck with everything..and keep replying....myself and this forum are here for you!!!

Best Wishes.
casandra