#1   ^
Old Fri, Sep-01-06, 09:40

Plan: Low Carb for LIFE
Stats: 160/160/145 Female 69
BF:
Progress: 0%
Default Binging!!!

Hi there...

I am starting this thread for people who have binging problems like I do....I feel its important to vent about it...since it is an Eating Disorder as well...and even though many people such as myself..vent in their journals...i wanted to share it with others..and let others share their stories as well..

I suffered from anorexia for a very short period..maybe two months...and it was because I was away from home with relatives....I don't know what triggered it..but anyway..i lost a ton of weight in those two months...and when returning back home...i went back to eating..out of fear my parents would find out...so..i started to binge...as if i would NEVER see food again...and ever since i have had a problem with food and weight....i would binge until i felt like i wanted to throw up....the only thing that stopped me from throwing up was that i didn't know how to do it.....

Atkins has been the ony approach that helps with binging...I can easily eat well without overdoing it..and feel satisfied...and not stuff myself...

I have started a challenge to lose weight with other buddies on here..and started a journal...and alos have workout buddies..hoping that all that will hlep with my weight loss...but i still have mental issues with food and such...and feel that i am constantly obsessing about food..and worrying about what i am going to eat..and how much i will eat..and then panic that i might eat too much....I dont' want to do that anymore...cuz even though iam on atkins...I still worry that the days will come where i fall in the hole again..

WEll...please feel welcome to share your stories with me..I would love to listen..learn...and relate to others..since people who don't have these problems...have NO idea what its like....they think it that easy to just stop eating when u should....or not worry about it food and such.....I have come to see that only people who go through it can understand....so...

Hope to hear from you soon...

casandra
Sponsored Links