Old Wed, Jul-26-06, 10:16
Registered Member

Plan: South Beach / CALP
Stats: 125/134.5/125 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: -87%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginyer
Anne and Judy,Thanks for the info on the grills...I'm going to look at them this weekend....I think I've seen them at Walmart but never investigated. WE did recently get our big grill going, but I don't use it...would be nice to hvae one inside and smaller....I need all the help I can get with varying up my food!

PINK, you know what I always think of is when I see people on tv at a restaurant eating the bread....that's what I miss the most. I'm not a real big sweet eater except maybe one day during tom, but I sure miss my hot buttered bread. I have to admit I haven't given up my caffeine....either time I've dfone this...and to tell the truth, it would be a deal breaker for me...just have to have my diet coke...I do cut down and drink unsweetened tea (which is how I always drink it anyway) just to cut down on bloating. Anyway, long story short I think you are doing great to pass up your coffee... Keep up the great work!

Joesfolks, I like to go by Anita....but I'll answer to anything...

I hit 212.4 this morning....I am so happy....I am actually just revisiting that number, but it is where I got stuck a few months ago....I'm finally back and now I have just got to get past it! When I see 211 I will know that things are really working this time and the work is paying off.

Have a great day everybody!

Anita

Yes! Congratulations to you on your success already! I actually can't wait to get on the scale this weekend. As long as all goes well, i should be a few pounds lower