View Single Post
  #87   ^
Old Sat, Jul-22-06, 07:02

Plan: protein power
Stats: 245/236/175 Female 66 inches
BF:
Progress: 13%

Thanks so much Zul!!
I can't wait for my order to arrive so we can give this a shot! I'm to assume that Dh should remain on all his meds. Will plan on 3 month check-up, if you think this is often enough.

Its very frustrating to have dr throwing pills at you left and right! (DH is on 11 of them). I sat down one night and did research on everything he was taking...and almost every one of them caused a complication of another condition...many raise bs..raise bp, etc. So they write another script! When I presented the dr with my findings...he said..."oh well, its better than not taking it!!" GRRRRR!

DH has dropped 25 lbs since March and is 1/3 of the way to his goal..so I know that will help tremendously! And when I explained all this to him...he's on-board with trying it!

I was up til about 1am reading thru the "Experiment" thread...and I'm AMAZED at the amount of research that you have put into this!!

I should propably post this question over there....but I'll try it here and hope you see it!

A dear friend of my is battling a condition called hemochromatosis, which is excess iron in the blood. BY the time it was diagnosed....damaged has already occured in the liver and spleen. Do you know of any vitamin therapy that may help with this!

Zul...I soooo appreciate you help with this and will check back with results and more questions if you don't mind!! I will try to get thru the rest of the "Experiment" thread and perhaps join in there.

You are the best!!!

Deb