View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Fri, Mar-17-06, 23:46

Plan: Moderate Carb...
Stats: 235/195/140 Female 5'3
BF:HELP!!!
Progress: 42%
Default Yeast And Root Canal Infections...

Girl, you are so right! I cannot tell you how many times I have been treated with antibiotics for this root canal... NOT ONCE, DID SHE EVER SAY ANYTHING ABOUT CORRECTING THE ROOT CANAL.... This, my dear, has been going on for at least 4 years!!! Maybe more, my memory is rather poor. But, now that I think about it the rash appeared at the first time I was diagnosed with bipolar! As a matter of fact, the doctors could not figure out what it was. The tooth in question is the upper, left, next to where wisdom teeth was. I was wondering whether or not I would try to save it, or just have it pulled. the drainage is fowl... Can't really afford to have a replacement put in right now...getting ready to have a implant put in int he front...or crown, implant already in and that was costly...

I did find this article interesting about yeast and coconut oil, especially how it relates to women's hormones...especially progesterone and thyroid function....and me with my perimenopause stuff going on... http://groups.google.com/group/misc...ca2e5a2e2666ecb