View Single Post
  #41   ^
Old Wed, Feb-08-06, 21:11
Attitude is a Choice

Plan: No sugar, flour, wheat
Stats: 228.4/209.0/170 Female 5'6"
BF:stl/too/mch
Progress: 33%

I'll be around here rooting for all of you!!
You can do it!!

I hit Onederland last February, this week in fact. I hit 100 lbs lost by July and got to 10 lbs from goal by this last October. I was very focused the whole time...I walk for my work and do walk 4-5 hours each day, 5 days a week.

The only mini goals I set for myself were the next 10 lbs. I did not give myself time goals as I was concerend that if I did not make it, I'd be too disappointed. So I would look at my next 10 lbs as my next mini-goal. ie: each time I'd be at say, 231 lbs. I'd be telling myself "just 2 lbs to get to the 220s". It kept me in it.

I also entered challenges my whole time while losing. I liked having a place to report my weighins each week. You may want to set it up so that you get to weighin officially each week. Its very motivating to me, to know that I had to report my weight each week. We have one now where we report on MOndays as this helps us to stay on plan over the weekends. You are all welcome to join us in this weighin.

Its the "?? How Many Pounds in February Weighin Challenge" in countdowns and challenges.

My very best to all of you on your journey down the scale!!