View Single Post
  #38   ^
Old Fri, Feb-03-06, 01:55

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 276/249/125 Female 5'4"
BF:of course
Progress: 18%

Quote:
(I'm continually surprised by obese people I know that eat low fat, don't lose much weight and really aren't convinced that eating different foods really can make such a difference).

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

If you recall, toward the end of the movie it says he consumed 30 pounds of sugar. A pound a day from soda and as additives. Now why add sugar to a salad. I know some dressings have sugar, but did they wash the lettuce in sugar water or something?

He also only did as much exercise as the "typical American". He took a taxi the first day because the closest McD was too far away to walk. He also had to eat everything on the menu at least once. But did he have to finish everything he purchased?

I did not like McD before, but now will never go there. It really opened my eyes to the amount of sugar added to fast foods. As we were watching this movie I also thought, is it the meat (as it seemed they were insinuating) or the accoutrement's that made him sick. I think we all know.