View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Fri, Jan-20-06, 13:45

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 144/138/120 Female 5'-2"
BF:
Progress: 25%

Tuscany,

Thank you so much for taking out time to respond. I had nearly given up hope on getting any advise on my quest since this section of the forum is pretty slow and low in traffic.

I'm excited that you have managed to lose 10-12lbs lo carbing (it means hope for DH).I totally understand the limitations one has to face when it comes to vegetarian food choices , so what you have achieved is great.

SBD - sounds like a good idea. I have casually browsed this plan before, and now intend ordering a book and going through their website in detail. I want hubby to give this "one little serious try" as nothing else seems to be working right now for him.Let me tell you again, he's OFF all the starchy,sugary,junk he'd eat earlier on. In fact i feel he's starving himself and need a proper diet plan to work on.I've always envied his metabolism , but past 2 months he hasnt lot any wt or inches, inspite of his super control.

T- can you tell me how to make this smoothie you've mentioned.It would also be a great help if you mention a few veg products(brands, store et al.)as i'm relatively new to the US and not aware of the products popular here.Meanwhile, I'll look up for Kefir, whey protien in Trader Jo's/ costco.

Can i bother you again if i have more questions on this Plan?

Thx again and BOL on your wt. loss.