View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Thu, Jan-19-06, 12:41

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 144/138/120 Female 5'-2"
BF:
Progress: 25%
Unhappy Hubby needs to get a Plan

It's time to get hubby on ONE serious plan , and i need a lot of help from this forum to get him do it.

His typical diet for the day- He's eating 2 Nugo bars/lo-carb bars, abt 4oz pressed ricotta cheese( Indian paneer) , a small helping of veggie, a small serving of lentil and a roti(indian flat bread).I'm not sure of the carb content of some of these products .HE weighs 204 lbs at 5'-10"

He's always had a great metabolism , and just cutting down on sweets and junk he lost a lot of wt. But now he's hit a stall for over 2 months(his staple diet as above).

I feel he's not following a proper diet plan, eating way too little,and killing his "once wonderful" metabolism.He's yo-yoing between lo-fat and lo-carb. Being a vegetarian is not leaving him with much choices.While i hog on chicken and fish and eggs to my fill(i'm on Atkins WOL) poor guy eats only small portions of indian cheese and some veggies etc.

There has to be a good plan for vegetarian dieters( I am not aware of any)- This is where i need help from you all !!!

Please come up with suggestions and help him decide a plan for himself.I'd like him to join the forum as i love this place for its endless support.

Thanks everyone for listening !!!!
Sponsored Links