View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Wed, Oct-12-05, 07:57

Plan: atkins
Stats: 290/259.5/180 Female 5'9"
BF:
Progress: 28%

Oh the tummy..did you really have to go there? I've been doing situps everyday for that. So, there will be muscle there when I get to it. I..get this..started with the intention of doing 4 reps of 25 a day. YEAH RIGHT!!!!! So, I started and about died during the first set of 25!! A few hours later went to do the next 25..I swear to you, I could not even sit up once! So, realizing that was a bit much to start with, I decided I would do reps of ten throughout the day. I just started last Monday and the reps of 15 are coming as easy(?) as the reps of ten were last week. I even did 2 reps of 20 yesterday among the 15's. So, even though I won't be able to see the muscle for a while, it just has to be doing something? Right? UUGH!! That lower tummy. Is that from having 3 kids..1 cesarean or just the way it is? I have like a spare tire thing..kinda wraps around a little. EEWWEE!!

I don't have problem ankles my thighs are pretty rough but not nearly the issue my arms are!! I almost hate to wear a shirt with sleeves above my elbow. And you know how summer shirts are made now. SHORT sleeves! Bring on winter!!! Hopefully next t-shirt shopping season will be more fun!!

Anyway ladies, good luck today! Hopefully we won't all be so sore in a few days we can't move!!
Sonja