View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Fri, Oct-07-05, 07:16

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 194/131/135 Female 63 inches
BF:Too/Much/Fluff!
Progress: 107%

Thanks everybody! I really do hope to think of it as a way of life. it certainly feels that way. I like the way I eat now, and for the most part, don't miss the high carb stuff. I want to stay mindful of what I am eating, but I don't want to be obsessive about either. I just want it to feel....normal, I guess!

Nope, no pictures! I actually would have to really hunt for a before picture, because I have avoided the camera like the plague for so many years! But, I've had so many people give me positive responses to my weight loss, that I know it is "real" even if somedays I have trouble seeing the way my body has changed. I was wearing size 18 - 20's at this time last year and last week I went out shopping and bought a couple of size 6 pants. It's WAY less stressful to go shopping now!

I've been either overweight or actually "obese" for the past 20 years, so I think it's going to take awhile for me to know I'm not anymore. I'm now at the upper part of the normal BMI range for my height, and it would be nice to loose some more weight. However, I think I want to learn to feel happy that I am no longer heavy, rather than feel stressed because I am not actually skinny!

And boy, I REALLY don't want to EVER gain this weight back!!!!!!!!!!!!