View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Tue, Oct-04-05, 04:31
Registered Member

Plan: ATKINS
Stats: 202/176/126 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 34%

Hi Zola, nice to have you along. I've been LCing for 5 weeks now and thankfully most of my cravings are gone.If you check out the recipes on this forum you will find some great ideas on how to use the new foods we are cooking with. i have been experimenting alot with my old favourites and trying to LC them.
Hi Tara, How's things? I was checking out another forum and they were discussing Polydextrose. It's a different sweetener and apparently it is good in baking and acts more like sugar. They made these yummy brownies and said they were even gooey. Have you heard of it or if we can buy it in Australia. I did a search but couldn't find anyone selling it in Oz. I don't think it is banned because they sell products made with it in the shops. I had a pretty quiet couple of days, i need to get moving a bit and drop some more pounds, the scales haven't budged for a few days now. I've been writing down all i eat, because sometimes it's tempting to guess how many carbs I've had and then overeat. This way I know where I am up to. have a good day. Talk soon. Caz