View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Mon, Sep-05-05, 01:45
Registered Member

Plan: lots of meat
Stats: 00/00/00 Female 5 10"
BF:goal: 17%
Progress: 41%

I wasn't content. I bought an emergency ration of rollss.. for toasting in the oven, only because I had a scare on the weekend where I physically felt almost unable to go to the store (it was more mental though) and I was like, OMG what if I can't get out for 3 days.. I won't have food... (remember our kitchen is new and not full of "stuff" the way kitchens normally get after a long time) so I went to the store and bought a few things intending on keeping them around to tide me over should things get to that point. Things like.. the rolls, frozen french fries - the fresh potatoes were in large bags and since I ride my bike to the store and have a wee basket on the back, and a backpack.. they were too heavy for me, and a few other things. Anyway - the point is that the little rolls started to be eaten. And this morning I had one for breakfast with an obscene amount of butter on it, and some brie and that dried cured paperthin ham stuff that is sort of like prosciutto.

Yesterday my activity was pretty good. I didn't actually do a weight workout, but I carried a bunch of heavy (heavy for me right now) things up from the basement, did several loads of laundry and had to go up and down the stairs a whole bunch of times, and moved around a lot of stuff in the appartment in order to clear my bedroom of "piles" of things. I'm trying to get all of the piles into two rooms and then a couple of little piles in the hallway by the time Andy gets home, so that the place looks very clean and inviting.

Today - with the exception of the roll - my food is planned out nicely, and I'll be riding my bike around to several stores AND I really want to do a little bit of weights for my upper back. The weight bench is set up for a bench press, but my chest is so heavy that the back needs the work...any tightening of the chest muscles at this point before strengthening my back, will just contribute to rounded shoulders and poor posture. Man I can't wait until the time comes when I can get a tiny chest. I've never been flat, but did get down to a larger B once, which on my frame - tall and broad is pretty small - and it was heaven. I had a guy (x-boyfriend of a friend of mine) put me down when we were chatting on the phone about my pregnancy several months ago...I was joking about how one of the ways I knew was preg. was out of nowhere my boobs exploded and became enormous. He was very condescending and said and then after I'm done breastfeeding they'll be flat little pancakes. I was like, and that's a bad thing? I'm done with breasts after having these things! As long as my nipples work I'm happy.

Ok, enough rambling. I'm putting of getting dressed and getting out to the stores.