#1   ^
Old Wed, Aug-17-05, 09:41
Experimenter

Plan: DDF
Stats: 202/185.4/179 Female 67
BF:
Progress: 72%
Default PSMF and Flexible Diet support here! August, 2005

Hey all! Rather than have that one huge thread in Tips and Stalls, we should have a monthly thread here, how about it? We used to do that for carb cycling.

Just a reminder that Flexible Diet is another Lyle McDonald diet that is like PSMF but not as strict with the calories. I believe Nawchem (Nancy) is following that diet and she is having great success with it! Perhaps she can provide the high lights.

Here's my report for the week so far: I'm back down to my all-time low (167.2 by the new scales, 163.5 by the old ones) after having taken a week off following my Dad's death. I got pretty carb crazy that week and ended up paying for it intestinally and my joints ached and a 7 pound (mostly water) gain.

My clothes seem to be getting looser at a rate faster than the scales are changing. Which would seem impossible except I'm taking DHEA and testosterone as prescribed by my anti-aging doctor, so I might... possibly... be putting on muscle mass despite the lack of calories. At least, one can hope.

I think most of the pants in my closet fit me now, with perhaps one exception. And then again, some of those pants are too tight to want to wear in public, unless I want to suffer a perpetual atomic wedgie.

My typical day on PSMF includes:

Breakfast: 2 eggs, scrabled in the microwave. Topped with about 1t of siracha sauce.

Lunch: Tons of baby lettuces and herbs topped with lots of grilled chicken breast and artichoke hearts. Dressing is low fat, cut with either nonfat or else balsamic vinegar to reduce the calories further.

Snack: Kosher pickles!

Dinner: I make chili (in large quantities) fairly often. Lately experimenting with pot roasts and trying to make SE asian creations with chicken breast and lots of wonderful spices, herbs and peppers.

Dessert: NF Cottage Cheese with a few unsweetened frozen raspberries and Da Vinci/Torani SF syrup on top. Sometimes low carb/NF yogurt with the same. SF popsicles. Occassionally a scoop of light coolwhip with raspberries or SF syrups.
Sponsored Links