Old Fri, Jun-10-05, 08:03

Plan: GI Diet
Stats: 140/140/112 Female 5ft3inch
BF:
Progress: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quincy
Hi AluraD:
The G.I. Diet is working quite well for me. The first two weeks I dropped weight quickly - 8 lbs. I am now in the 3rd week and have dropped 2 more lbs. for a total of 10. The diet is very easy to follow. The green light foods I am allowed to eat during the weight loss phase are varied enough and low-carb enough that I find my cravings for high carbs has been dramatically reduced, yet I can eat enough to keep me satisfied. I am learning to snack on fruit to satisfy hunger. This way of eating is so simple to do, healthy and satisfying that I can see how I could maintain this for the rest of my life. I am not in the clear yet as I have 40 lbs. to go to reach my goal weight but unlike Atkins and CAD which I tried a couple of years ago, I think I can reach my goal weight with this one, even though the results may come a bit slower. I think you will enjoy the simplicity of the plan and how good you will feel about the foods you eat.
Slow but steady.
Quincy.

Hi there,

Well done with your weight loss. I know this diet has a known fact that you wont shed every pound straight away. But you are guaranteed that the slower the weight comes off the longer it stays off. Meaning you wont pile it back on again. I have just started the diet today and so far im not hungry for high gl foods.

Keep up the good work, im sure you'll lose that 40 in no time.

Melissa.