View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Mon, May-23-05, 21:08

Plan: none
Stats: 105/105/120 Female 5ft2inches
BF:
Progress: 0%

Jennifer,
I don't know any docs here who can help you...I have Kaiser (Not the best doctors in the world). My lump isnt all that big but I know it used to be smaller. You can see it a little when my hair is up. Sometimes if I keep pushing on it...it might get a little sore but if I don't touch it I forget all about it. The doctors I've shown it to havent payed too much attention to it...kinda shrugged it off saying its nothing harmful. One doc said people just get cysts for no reason. It's not perfectly round just feels like a little rock I guess. It is right on the bone directly behind my ear. How do you manage to bump it on things if its behind you ear? I've had an MRI and catscans done on my head and neck (not because of the lump) and everythings come back normal....they've never said anything about seeing a tumor or anything. I don't trust my docs too much...like I said they arent the best so when I find someone decent I'll have them check it out and I think you should definately get it looked at.