#15   ^
Old Tue, May-10-05, 21:22
Registered Member

Plan: CAD
Stats: 157/153/150 Female 70 inches
BF:
Progress: 57%

Hi Holly and Sue,

I have been feeling nice and stable thyroid-wise, and my weight has been really stable for a long time, until I just suddenly gained five pounds a week ago. Yikes! I'm now up at 158, but I don't think I'll update my stats yet - it's too depressing. So obviously my carb cycling wasn't the most successful thing... I am noticing that I started snacking and ended up eating several times a day. One thing I think that is really good for me about CAD is only eating two or three times a day - it takes some discipline but I think it gives my body a break from digesting and processing all day long. I'll be checking my thyroid levels in another week or two, so it will be interesting to see if I am in the normal range - I feel like I am.

Holly, I think I read in another post that you were interviewing for a teaching job. I didn't realize that you were a teacher too. I have been in the opposite situation - hiring new teachers for next year (I'm chair of our department, so I am in charge of that), and I finally finished a couple weeks ago. I hope your interviews have been going well and that you find a school you really like. What do you teach?

Take care both of you. --Gretchen