#4   ^
Old Tue, Aug-27-02, 09:29
Registered Member

Plan: Carbohydrate addicts diet
Stats: 217.2/179.7/172
BF:
Progress: 83%

Hi Coachwife,

It feels strange to be someone these days giving out advice about diet because i tried for years to lose weight but finally have found something which works for me.

First of all, I think 5.5 pound in 3 weeks is great!!! I lost my 30 pounds over about 3/4 months i guess thats about 2 pounds per week.

I think the difference with this food program is that it cuts out food cravings and does away with the usual mood swings i used to get when dieting before. Also, not having to count calories or measure fat makes the world of diifference.

the thing now too, is that i can really see how much thinner i am and dont want to go off the diet becuase even if i feel like bread or chocolate i can either (1) wait till dinner or (2) wait out the desire to eat and keep in mind how much better it feels to be slimmer.

It is only hard at the beginnning too and i am so used to eating this way now. It really is brilliant.

I also think that if you lost weight faster there is a greater chance of rebounding. I tried atkins and it felt like self-punishment.. On this istill hgave dessert everyday and still lose weight!

the other bit of advice i can say too is to keep an open mind - let go of ALL those old diet ideas and dont worry about fat intake too much and quantity - my body has come back into balance and sometimes now i even feel full before the plate is clean!!!

Hope that helps.

Good Luck

Stay in touch!