View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Fri, Aug-09-02, 21:56

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 185.5/172.0/134 Female 64 inches
BF:33%/29%/25%
Progress: 26%

Dear Molly --

Thank you so much! I am really leaning hard on close friends here at home, and my sister and cousins (in various parts of the world, by email), and my dear hubby, who is my closest friend and supporter (thank God.) I have been crying several times a day, trying to release the sense of loss, and my awareness of the inevitable changes in my life at this sharp transition point.

I also wasn't hungry today, but am out of water balance and the scale isn't budging. I had cottage cheese and half a nectarine with a few almonds for BKFST; a shake with cottage cheese, milk, ice cubes and a no-sugar jello plus 2 T. orange juice -- YUMMY!! -- for lunch; and raw veggies with soy-wasabe dip and a leftover spinach/chicken wrap for supper. Also had half an apple -- so I have basically done my 4-5 veggies and fruits today. Also drank my fluids all day long.

I did not get enough exercise though -- but at least logged 11,000 steps running up and down the steps with my son's college stuff. (My min. goal is 13,500 so this was not a great day -- but lots better than NOTHING.)

Will weigh in again on Monday. I may have to cut down to ONE legal starch, and no more than 2 mini-squares of Carblite chocolate to lose...hmmmm.
I will certainly have to exercise 1 hour nearly every day to budge this fat!

Meanwhile, the veggie-fruit challenge makes each meal more fun and tastier. I am very aware of getting those in...THANKS!

Again, thanks for the kind and helpful words. I feel a lot better than I did this morning...

Ruth