View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Thu, Apr-04-02, 02:15

Plan: Scarsdale
Stats: 134/128/120
BF:
Progress: 43%
Default Hiya Foodie!!

Heehee, I guess you're right about the lover.. she must have been on a sugar low!!! Yes, that's him anyway. Tarnower's the name of the doctor.

Here's a site where you can find the whole diet and exerpts from the book : http://lowcarblisa.tripod.com/thescarsdalemedicaldiet/ I'd really like to know your opinion on it ... I'm in a bit of a quandary about the amount of fruit eaten, because as you'll see, the alternative lunch menu for every day is a big fruit salad and cottage cheese, which I've been having every day because at work I can't get anything else compatible with the diet ... it seems ok, and I feel ok, but with all the calculating and stuff I'm always scared I'm not getting enough protein and fat. But I suppose if you choose a diet you should stick to that without mixing and matching ... or should you!?!?

Good idea about the soups: I make a good cauliflower one but if you've got any good ideas I'd be happy to learn... as long as they're simple ... I'm not into complicating my life in the kitchen

Yes, I'm pretty pleased with this forum myself, and I hope to hear from you lots!!

Bye - Liv