View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Apr-03-02, 15:56

Plan: Dr. Atkins
Stats: 186/176/131
BF:
Progress: 18%
Question Could someone help me please?

I began the Dr. Atkins plan on March 14th. The first week I lost 5 pounds. Since then, in spite of everything I have tried, there has been no poundage lost, or inches. I was hoping that if I write down everything I am consuming, someone might be able to help me figure out where I am going wrong. I was taking HRT's when I began, but with my Doctors blessing, I have stopped taking my Hormone therapy in hopes that it will help my weightloss. I have been sticking to the plan, with no cheating, so I am at a loss (no pun intended!) as to why this is not working for me. A week ago I actually started Dr. Atkins Fat Fast......no loss. It really is becoming very frustrating, but I am NOT going to give up!

Breakfast: 2 hard boiled deviled eggs made with 2 teaspoons mayonnaise and salt and pepper, a cup of decaf coffee with 1 TBL heavy cream, and a packet of splenda.

Lunch: 2 oz of oil packed canned tuna with 2 teaspoons of mayonnaise and a half an avocado,

After that I have had a 2 oz. piece of brie cheese with 2 quarts of water throughout the day. If I get hungry in the evening, I have a handful of pork rinds. Nothing more has touched my lips for about a week and a half.

I am consuming no Asparame.

Please, if anyone has been through anything like this, or has any suggestions, I will be grateful for your input. I have 50 pounds to lose, and I know this can work.....I have seen it with friends......it just isn't working for me.........not at the moment anyway!

Thanks everyone!
Sponsored Links